A little hint on make-up overload, taken from the April 2010 issue of Glamour magazine.
You know you’re wearing too much if …
1. The colour of your neck doesn’t match your face. Foundation that’s too light or dark (or just too thick) looks like a mask.
2. Your fingers are clean. Don’t underestimate the power of blending. It’s the only way to create a natural finish.
3. You walk over to a window with a hand mirror and give yourself a heart attack. Every beauty editor knows: Natural light never lie.
4. None of your features pops. A bold lip, dark eye and major blush are overkill. Tone down two and you’re good to go.
5. There’s lipstick on your teeth. It means you’ve applied it too thickly. If you’re going bold, layer on thin coats of colour.
6. You used every shade in the eyeshadow compact. You might buy four together, but please don’t wear them all at once.
Do you agree?